Thursday, January 09, 2014

Reviewer sees own journey in Moore's new book

Patricia Della-Piana posts her review of Thomas Moore's new book, A Religion of One's Own: A Guide to Creating a Personal Spirituality in a Secular World that launches today. She shares:
"There were moments here and there, when I had to slow down my reading, in order to digest the concepts he proffered, and there were other moments when I nearly hollered aloud, “That’s right!”. There were still other moments when I realized tears were welling and my breathing was measured, as I saw my own journey reflected in Dr. Moore’s words. I found answers to perplexities that have confused me for years. I found issues I had put on hold and neglected to take up again." 
Della-Piana also offers "Readers: How You Can Help Your Favorite Authors" based on an article by Penny C. Sansevieri. These ideas may help to promote Moore's book in your local area.

Labels: